cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Wordpress site has been blocked

I have been using McAfee All Access - Total Protection with no problems.  All of a sudden about 2 weeks ago it started blocking my own Wordpress site (www.davidbaileyblog.com and www.davidbailey.com).  I have looked at all settings to either remove it or add to the allowed list and I can't find it.  Any help would be appreciated.

Why would it all of sudden start blocking the site?  How do I tell it to allow the site?

Thanks!

DB

McAfee Block.JPG

7 Replies

Re: My Wordpress site has been blocked

Moved from Buisness > Consumer> General Discussions

Cliff

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer

Actually this seems to be a 'Browser' issue/or your Wordpress needs updating. As I was capable of accessing your Site.  David Bailey, MBA – A wonderfully yoked Christian, husband, father, patriot, entrepreneur and photog...

I might add that your screenshot is not indicative that it is 'McAfee' blocking access. For that is not a Prompt/Warning in which the software would show?

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer

To check disable McAfee and see if it allows access to the site. Ie disable the real time scanner test site re enable scanner then disable firewall test site and re enable. The message is not a webadvisor message so if not McAfee could be iSP or browser.

What browser and who hosts your site?

I disabled the McAfee firewall and I can get into the website now.  How do I delete this site from McAfee's firewall blocked sites?

Ok try something else first in firewall netguard disable it do you access the site now?

Hmm rethinking this I have firewall active and can access your site fine  so probably not netguard but test it.

Have you tried uninstalling Mcafee and reinstalling it from your account?

Uninstall Mcafee

Another thought have you family protection installed could it be blocking the site. The message is not 1 we see and as Cd and I who are running different versions of the software can access the site it therefore is a support issue if reinstalling fails to help.

Also who hosts your site?

Report Inappropriate Content
Message 8 of 8

Please follow me so that I can send you a direct message.

Cheers

Sanjay

Was my reply helpful? If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?