Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KHS18
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 2

Missing Device in list of protected devices

On the McAfee website, I have gone through the process more than once to add my laptop.

I also have 2 iphones and a desktop which are listed. There is a McAfee icon on my computer, but it doesn't show up in the list of protected devices with a green check mark. It makes me think that there is an issue.

I even talked with a rep who shared my screen, rebooted in some way, told me to wait 72 hours, and it still isn't listed

1 Reply
Highlighted

MISSING DEVICE IN LIST OF PROTECTED DEVICES PRESENTED BY ALL ACCESS

It is interesting that I joined the McAfee Community for help after speaking with McAfee Technical Support and find no answers :0). Technical Support was unable to help as well but stated that the problem had to do with how McAfee All Access views the network information. So, paid subscribers are left to fend for themselves on this one. This is somewhat discomfiting and will eventually lead me to leave McAfee and search for another product and company that actually knows their product software :0(. If you have any luck figuring out how to configure your CPU to get McAfee to recognize that it is protecting your laptop, please let me know.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community