cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mcafee Keeps telling me to renew when i have a 2 yr licence WHY? please help i have no security

I contacted customer service they told me to contact DigitalRiver but with no link. Im not gonna go searching round google for them when i have no security Ive already done the download and reinstall and i have the same problem again now. When this sorted yesterday. Im no tech head i bought the 2yr lisence so i wouldnt have any troubles. I was told in the email that i had a valid product so why am i still being told by my computer to renew my licence. Why was i not given a valid link when ive already said i have no security Please someone HELP Ohhh in my account it says im valid till next yr to

Im running

windows vista Home premium service pack 2

intel core 2 Quad

4gb ram

32bit operating system

0 Kudos
5 Replies
syed.tabrez
Level 7

Re: Mcafee Keeps telling me to renew when i have a 2 yr licence WHY? please help i have no security

Hi,

Please check for the system date and time. If it is wrong correct it.

Right click on the "M' icon or the mcafee icon at the bottom left hand cornor of ur screen click on verify subscription.

And let me know what happens.

Regards

Syed Tabrez

( Mcafee Technician Support )

Message was edited by: syed.tabrez on 4/16/10 5:51:23 PM CDT
0 Kudos

Re: Mcafee Keeps telling me to renew when i have a 2 yr licence WHY? please help i have no security

As far as i know my systems time and date are right?????? Not sure how to check this??????????

As for varify subscription it just lights up red and says its expired, Dont leave your PC defenceless

I can supply my account screen print that says im still valid if you like???

Thanks for getting back so quick

Message was edited by: insanetigger68 on 16/04/10 18:00:20 CDT
0 Kudos
syed.tabrez
Level 7

On the bottom right hand cornor of ur screen do u see the time.....? please check that.

And did u try running McAfee Virtual Technician....? if not please run this tool  http://mvt.mcafee.com/mvt/index.asp.

Thank you.

Message was edited by: syed.tabrez on 4/16/10 6:15:49 PM CDT
0 Kudos

Im running the programme now thanks for the link

Time is 00:26 date is Saturday April 10th 2010

My licence is not due to run out till 25/06/2011

The diagnostic says there isn't a problem

There is some sort of scan going on at the moment should i stop that and see if that helps?????????

Thanks for your help by the way Syed

Message was edited by: insanetigger68 on 16/04/10 18:57:39 CDT
0 Kudos
Dinz
Level 16

Hi ,

Sorry for the delayed response , I was just checking your account details and I could see that your subscription is due only the next yr .

And if still your Mcafee security center says subscription expired, I would like you to post me with a screen of your security center so that I could have some more insight on the problem .

Regards,
Dinesh K
McAfee Online Community Moderator

0 Kudos