cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

McAfee Customer Support Ignoring Emails!

I am paying for a McAfee subscription but have been having trouble with its installation for months now.

Over those months, I have been contacting customer support to receive assistance but all my 

NEARLY 10 emails have been completely ignored!

All I receive is the automated no-reply email confirmation but no actual support.

So not only am I paying for a service that is not being provided but the support team is ignoring my attempts to fix this problem.

How do I receive support from McAfee?

4 Replies

Re: McAfee Customer Support Ignoring Emails!

We apologies for the inconvenience caused, I have sent you a private message. Please respond back with requested information in-order to help and serve you better.

Available 1500 CET 13/02/2020 as expressed in my private message.

I have been paying for 3 months of service and have received nothing during that time because your team has never responded to my repeated requests for help. 

This is very inappropriate. 

-Henry

bump

still nothing. 

cyberdude Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 5 of 5

hello,

have you tried in the meantime as an alternative to contact support by phone or chat and discuss the problem you experience over there ?

you can reach them during working days at office hours at;

https://service.mcafee.com

in the middle of this page there is a button you can contact live support

hope this helps ?

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community