cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reliable Contributor catdaddy
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

Just wanted to say hello,and inform you that I have been a avid visitor to the Forum for years. There has been numerous of instances where our "Moderators" have consistently alleviated particular issues that have arisen. God-Speed....

Just wanted to give a quick hello to all of the "Moderators" and other members. Although there has been numerous of instances this forum has assisted me in solving issues that have occured, periodically. I have been a avid user of "McAfee Total Protection" for years, and have no intentions of changing.

Again thanks to all the for the assistance, which has been invaluable.

God-Speed...CatDaddy

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
3 Replies
Reliable Contributor exbrit
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Just wanted to say hello,and inform you that I have been a avid visitor to the Forum for years. There has been numerous of instances where our "Moderators" have consistently alleviated particular issues that have arisen. God-Speed....

catdaddy wrote:

Just wanted to give a quick hello to all of the "Moderators" and other members. Although there has been numerous of instances this forum has assisted me in solving issues that have occured, periodically. I have been a avid user of "McAfee Total Protection" for years, and have no intentions of changing.

Again thanks to all the for the assistance, which has been invaluable.

God-Speed...CatDaddy

Thank you from the Moderation team.

smokeyham
Not applicable
Message 3 of 4

Re: Just wanted to say hello,and inform you that I have been a avid visitor to the Forum for years. There has been numerous of instances where our "Moderators" have consistently alleviated particular issues that have arisen. God-Speed....

How nice to appreciate the work of others.  I just joined this forum, and am really impressed to see a posting like this.

Reliable Contributor exbrit
Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 4

It is nice to see, and rare believe me.  ;-)