cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In win 8,when you change the high contraste theme, for select different color, the color selected afeect Mcaffe program.

In win 8,when you change the high contraste theme, for select different color, the color selected afeect Mcaffe program.

17 Replies
exbrit
Level 21
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 18

Re: In win 8,when you change the high contraste theme, for select different color, the color selected afeect Mcaffe program.

How is it affecting McAfee? 

You should report this to Technical Support as they need to troubleshoot this.

They are free to phone or use online chat and linked under Useful Links at the top of this page.

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 31/03/13 7:42:19 EDT AM
karthiks
Level 12
Message 3 of 18

Re: In win 8,when you change the high contraste theme, for select different color, the color selected afeect Mcaffe program.

Rafaelcordova,

It will be helpful if you post screen shots to check the issue

Hi, here is the scrren when I select differentes colors in win 8. The coloros I select is for see more nice the screen monitor. The problem is in scrren in Mcaffe program you can't see all icons and lines.

Mcafee screen.png

karthiks
Level 12
Message 6 of 18

I will check with my team and update you shortly

karthiks
Level 12
Message 7 of 18

May I know which color you have selected to get this McAfee screen

I send the color selectted, but you have the same with another colors

Mcafee screen1.png

I think  if you change colors in windows, Mcaffe don't has change its apprarence

karthiks
Level 12
Message 10 of 18

I have sent an email to my higher level managers to check your issue. I will update you once I get the response