cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have Windows 10 and let my McFee run out. I have just bought another one and it keeps saying that my scanning is turned off

I have Windows 10 and let my McFee run out. I have just bought another one and it keeps saying that my scanning is turned off.mwhen I try to turn it on, it won't let me. I have now lost all my internet and can't connect again.

4 Replies

Re: I have Windows 10 and let my McFee run out. I have just bought another one and it keeps saying that my scanning is turned off.mwhen I try to turn it on, it won't let me. I have now lost all my internet and can't connect again. Wish I had never renewed

Did you remove the old 1 as per

Remove Mcafee

Then you should install the new new product.

If still an issue support will assist you call them

Support Portal for Consumer

Re: I have Windows 10 and let my McFee run out. I have just bought another one and it keeps saying that my scanning is turned off.mwhen I try to turn it on, it won't let me. I have now lost all my internet and can't connect again. Wish I had never renewed

No I didn't. If I remove the one I have just loaded, can I still get it back without paying again?

Re: I have Windows 10 and let my McFee run out. I have just bought another one and it keeps saying that my scanning is turned off

Actually what Peacekeeper/Ex_brit meant was that you needed to (Remove) the expired subscription before installing your (New) one. To answer your question, after doing as suggested no, there will be no additional charge.

Simply follow the guidelines and instructions supplied in the FAQ provided.

If you have renewed your subscription. Afterwards 'Right -click' on your McAfee Icon in the lower taskbar, and click on (Verify Subscription)

All the Best,

Cliff/CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
exbrit
Level 21
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 5 of 5

Re: I have Windows 10 and let my McFee run out. I have just bought another one and it keeps saying that my scanning is turned off

Moved to Consumer > General and header shortened to fit.

I echo what Peacekeeper has just said.

---

Peter