cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bought Internet security 2013 can i install it in december when my actual antivirus expires?

i bought mcafee internet security in a shop with the cd installation but i have kaspersky till december and another mcafee in other pc, can i install my new mcafee in that moment or i'll lost some months of my new product? will i have any problem installing it 5 months from the purchase? Maybe i install my new product before but the problem is that i have not much time , i'm very busy. but i dont want to loose my new license, can you help me?

3 Replies
exbrit
Level 21
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: I bought Internet security 2013 can i install it in december when my actual antivirus expires?

It expires one year from purchase, not installation date.  So you will lose some.

The people who give the best answers regarding subscriptions are Customer Service, linked under Useful Links at the top of this page.

Free by phone or online chat.

Re: I bought Internet security 2013 can i install it in december when my actual antivirus expires?

uhmm but in the shop they told me that the year counts since the installation... i asked about and they told me that...

exbrit
Level 21
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

You'd have to ask Customer Service for the final answer as I suggested earlier.    I really can't be certain about it.