cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How to Change Outlook Express to MS Outlook with convert format DBX to PST

Outlook express DBX is not supported in new update window. When I update my window it is not able to support in that window or Outlook. Manual method is available but that method is a very long and tricky. If I try to convert from manual method I face many troubles. If there is any short method, please suggest me.

2 Replies

Re: How to Change Outlook Express to MS Outlook with convert format DBX to PST

Dear Author, 

Microsoft Outlook Express was one of the default email client application provided for free with the old version of Windows operating system. With the launch of Windows 7, Outlook Express replaced by Windows Live Mail and later on with Windows Mail. So, Outlook Express is no longer supported on the latest Windows version.

Moreoevr, There is no manual solution available for the conversion of Outlook Express DBX files to PST. You need to take help of third party software such as SysTools DBX to PST Converter.  It is one of the best rated software for the conversion of Outlook Express DBX files to Outlook PST with associated attachments.  It also allows to preview Outlook Express DBX files in 8+ preview modes. Try demo of the software for free.

I hope this will help you, 

Regards

Reliable Contributor selvan
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 3

Re: How to Change Outlook Express to MS Outlook with convert format DBX to PST

Locking thread as it is not related to McAfee