cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Much Time…

…has been wasted worldwide playing with Google’s 40th anniversary tribute interactive Rubik’s Cube? 

14 Replies
exbrit
Level 21
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 15

Re: How Much Time…

Countless hours I would imagine, but in my case, wasted time as usual.  Never could solve that darn thing, meanwhile a friend of mine can do it in a few minutes.

I’ll bet Hayton gives us a statistical detailed analysis of World traffic and the socioeconomic implications later and Peacekeeper is probably too busy chasing grandkids to even notice. 

exbrit
Level 21
Message 4 of 15

LOL.   I'd better not comment at this stage

Hayton
Level 18
Message 5 of 15

Well, you asked for it ....

All the hackers must be playing with Google's Rubik Cube today. Malicious attacks are down by 88%, but network traffic from the UK is up by 13.4%. Manchester, Frankfurt, Singapore and New York are the hot spots for network congestion.

If you solve the Cube puzzle Google will give you a certificate. Got yours yet?

At least one person has solved the cube today in under 10 seconds.

Hehe…I love it. You’re my horse even if you never win a race. 

Only certificate I’m ever going to have is my birth…come to think of it, I don’t even have that. 

Hayton
Level 18
Message 7 of 15

I'm afraid you'll have to live without the detailed socioeconomic analysis of the importance of Google's Doodle and/or the Rubik cube. I could do it, probably, but I've got an interview early tomorrow morning and I'm already running late. No time for the Pulitzer Prize essay tonight, I'm afraid.

The hacker info qualifies and if you need an ambiguous reference from the Internet, I volunteer.

Good luck my friend! 

exbrit
Level 21
Message 9 of 15

Good luck with that interview Hayton ;-)

Here are some interviewing tips: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28L5epip9TQ