cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help required in Visual Studio 2010 and C# language

Jump to solution

Hello Everyone,

I am studiying Computer Science Engineering and i'm working with my project right now. For making my windows application i need to use Microsoft Visual studio 2010 and C# language. I'm having a lots of doubt's and i require intense help from the forum.

I'd really appreciate users to come forward and help me. I expect a positive feedback since my last discussion in the forum was really given care.

Thank You.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Hayton
Level 18
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 6

Re: Help required in Visual Studio 2010 and C# language

Jump to solution

PM sent with links to useful sites, and to forums where these questions can be answered.

This thread should not be locked, but the moderators won't be able to give any specific advice on these issues.

5 Replies
exbrit
Level 21
Message 2 of 6

Jump to solution

This forum discusses security issues focused around McAfee products, not the vagaries of various Windows processes and software.  You need to ask that of an independent Windows discussion group.

Sorry but we don't have the time, resources or the expertise for general Windows discussions.

You previous thread touched vaguely on security matters so someone offered advice, but we really have to set limits on the scope of these forums, sorry.

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 03/07/12 12:18:18 EDT PM
Hayton
Level 18
Message 3 of 6

Jump to solution

PM sent with links to useful sites, and to forums where these questions can be answered.

This thread should not be locked, but the moderators won't be able to give any specific advice on these issues.

Jump to solution

Sure. That's a good idea. I'l do that.

Thank you Hayton

Jump to solution

Hi Dencelle,

This is not the right forum for asking this question. Ask this question in the c# forums. Just for your information try http://csharp.net-informations.com c# tutorial for beginners. Hope this will help you.

Douglas

exbrit
Level 21
Message 6 of 6

Jump to solution

As this thread is old I'm locking it.