Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
malopr
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 2

Have to turn on McAfee on restart of PC

Every time I turn on my PC McAfee is turned off and I have to turn it back on I did a viitual technicain scan it fixed something but McAfee is still turned off on a restart Pleaase help

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Have to turn on McAfee on restart of PC

Hi Malopr,

I understand that McAfee software turns itself off every time you re-start your computer, before we could proceed to fix this issue i need some basic information about your computer :

>What is the operating system installed on your computer ( Win Xp, Vista or 7)

>What type of internet connection you use (Wireless, cable or others)

>When McAfee shows that it has disabled itself, please open McAfee security center & find out why McAfee isn't protecting your computer. McAfee will give you a description about the problem. So please gather as much as information you can by opening McAfee security center & report the same in your next reply. Also attach a screen shot of McAfee security center if possible.

Regards,

Rakesh P

McAfee Technical Support

McAfee Support Mobile App Available
With the new McAfee Support Mobile App you’ll be able to update, close, and view service requests on your mobile device. The app will also notify you when one of our technical support engineers update a service request. Download the Android version from Google Play and the iOS version from the Apple App Store today!