cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Files missing from running MVT - antispam (18.9.161) - partner (691) on Windows 8.1

Jump to solution

Having run the MVT it identified that 2 files are missing from the antispam product / #antispam :

1) C:\Program Files\mcafee\msk\mskcmcnt.cab

2) C:\Program Files\mcafee\msk\mskcmcnt.inf

Can these files be downloaded or does the product need re-installing? Also is the antispam part of the standard product?

Any assistance will be much appreciated.

Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Files missing from running MVT - antispam (18.9.161) - partner (691) on Windows 8.1

Jump to solution

I wasn't aware of any issues with the anti-spam since it was continually showing that my machine was up-to-date. However I reinstalled Virus protect and all looks good. Thank you.

2 Replies

Re: Files missing from running MVT - antispam (18.9.161) - partner (691) on Windows 8.1

Jump to solution

@Row-not-surf 

Do you see any issues in McAfee Anti Spam. Update McAfee and run MVT. Check if the MVT shows the same error. If issue persists, please do reinstall MVT and update us the status.

Regards
Siva

Highlighted

Jump to solution

I wasn't aware of any issues with the anti-spam since it was continually showing that my machine was up-to-date. However I reinstalled Virus protect and all looks good. Thank you.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community