Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
AJ4611
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

FRAUD

I don’t have an account and I did not accept to have renewal without my permission. I would never get it on line especially from Texas especially for that much $. This is fraud without acceptance.

3 Replies
Moderator selvan
Message 2 of 4

Re: FRAUD

Hello @AJ4611 

Do you recall getting an automated email containing the order number for purchasing McAfee? Please share it here so that we can locate your account.

AJ4611
Level 7
Message 3 of 4

I answered this question before NO I did not get that and again I would not accept automatic payment when I can go to a store and get it I do not do this type of thing online. Thank you   This is Fraud. 

Moderator selvan
Message 4 of 4

I checked the records based on email registered with this community and guess what, there is a McAfee account with a valid product that just Auto-Renewed. 

Please reach out to Customer Service to know more and claim a Refund

McAfee Support Mobile App Available
With the new McAfee Support Mobile App you’ll be able to update, close, and view service requests on your mobile device. The app will also notify you when one of our technical support engineers update a service request. Download the Android version from Google Play and the iOS version from the Apple App Store today!