cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Do you have any idea to convert Outlook Express to MS Outlook?

Outlook Express does not support any update windows. Currently, I updated my Windows in Windows 10. Only MS Outlook Email Supported in window 10. I have a lot of important DBX file how I convert my DBX file in PST format.  If you have any tool that converts easily please mention below.

4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 10
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 5

Re: Do you have any idea to convert Outlook Express to MS Outlook?

The only way I know myself, and which works:
Install via outlook express, windows live mail.
You can get that here:
https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/18614

Windows Live Mail can import the data from Outlook Express.
Export the data from Windows Live Mail in retrospect and then import it again with Microsoft Outlook.

Highlighted

The DBX file is an old file for MS Outlook email that does not run an updated window. If you have any data then convert DBX file in PST format with this DBX to PST converter tool.

For more info visit: http://www.softwaretoconvert.com/dbx-to-pst/

Highlighted

If you are searching the latest software that migrates all Outlook Express data to another file format like Outlook PST. Here this software DBX to PST converter imports several DBX files from OE to Outlook PST format in one tap. DBX to PST converter performs fast, reliable and accurate conversion of all Outlook Express email messes.

See more details:- Convert DBX File to PST

Highlighted

To Migrate all data of Outlook Express emails that store in DBX file format. Its emails data convert with this Outlook Express to Outlook Converter Tool, it is expected to complete the conversion of DBX into PST file format by following a better third-party software. This is a safe and accurate clarification for users to export DBX to PST format in a few seconds.

See more info:- Outlook Express to Outlook Converter Tool

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community