cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation of order and refund

Hi

I want to cancel my subscription as have alternative cover.  I received no warning that £89.99 was going to be taken out of my account or that this subscription was going to be renewed.  I have been emailed a telephone number which is not recognised by my mobile.  I am also currently working at home and need to keep my mobile free for work related calls.

Please can my subscription be cancelled and refund of £89.99 made.

Thanks, Hilary

4 Replies

Re: Cancellation of order and refund

Hi @HilaryWeston 

Due to nature of issue, I'll help you resolve it privately. I have sent you a private message. Please check and respond.

Re: Cancellation of order and refund

Hi, I cannot access the reply and still have yet to receive my refund.  Please could you advise asap.

thanks, Hilary

Still waiting for refund, urgent!

Am absolutely appalled that I have still not received this refund after you took money out of my account without my permission and with no warning via email.  I have sent you all the information you have requested.  Please can you refund this amount immediately or I will be forced to take matters further.

Hilary 

Re: Still waiting for refund, urgent!

@siddharth_r  ?

Can you assist again please

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community