cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AILD
Level 7

Can I redownload McAfee however many times I want when I renew my subscription?

Jump to solution

I just got a message today saying my subscription was expired.  I was about to renew it, but I remembered that I'm planning to send my laptop in for repairs.  If I do, they'll most likely reformat everything.  I don't want to risk renewing now, and then having to buy the subscription all over again simply because the program was deleted from my computer.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
k3tg
Level 14

Re: Can I redownload McAfee however many times I want when I renew my subscription?

Jump to solution

When you renew your subscription it will be valid for as long as the period that you purchased. Most renewals go for a year but sometimes folks purchase a 2 or a 3 year renewal. You can download McAfee for as many times as you need to over the life of the subscription as long as it is valid.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
k3tg
Level 14

Re: Can I redownload McAfee however many times I want when I renew my subscription?

Jump to solution

When you renew your subscription it will be valid for as long as the period that you purchased. Most renewals go for a year but sometimes folks purchase a 2 or a 3 year renewal. You can download McAfee for as many times as you need to over the life of the subscription as long as it is valid.

0 Kudos