Should i try downloading from mcafee site and re-installing to get v15 or should i just wait for the update. I dont know if i download it if it will even install 15.1 or not. Should i just wait for the updatej through the actual program?
There is a good chance that you would probably get the 14.0.R13 Version/Build, don't quote me on that. However the 15.0 xxx is slated to be released starting this coming week>end of month. Bar any issues that may arise.
In other words it would be similar to a 'Crapshoot', if you will. I personally am waiting for it to Auto-Upgrade to 15.0.R2/15.1.R2. As I have 15.R0/15.1.156 already from when it was initially released. 15.0R2/15.1R2 is even a newer Version.
Of course I download from the U.S./Canadian Server.
Well i woke up this morning with about 1000 of these messages
The description for Event ID 0 from source ClientAnalyticsService cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.
If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.
The following information was included with the event:
Hope this isnt something wrong but i disabled it again ... this was listed under information not error. So maybe its just something normal but i wanted to know