Buying new desktop and two new licences - buy now or wait for new desktop?
I am in UK and have a home office with one desktop running on Vista and using McAfee Security Centre with a few years subscription credited. I have another desktop using wireless and running one of the free anti virus programs (which I want to replace with McAfee)
I have installed a hard wired network to allow an additional colleague to work off this new network (all hard wired).
I am buying a more powerful computer loaded with Windows Seven and will use this desktop as the master. A colleague will then use my current desktop then as one of the two slaves. My questions:
I presume I need a licence for each of the three desktops?
If I do need to increase the number of liceneces to three what is the best way of doing this?
Buy two new licences now in readiness for two new downlaods, or
Wait until my new computer is set up and download from scratch onto that (and then one of the other two as well)?
I hope I have explained that ok.
I am not sure what happens as my master account and original loaded McAfee program will relegated with the desktop that will then be used by a junior colleague and it won't have administrator priveliges.
I may have the original McAfee disk from 5 years ago or so, but can't be sure; so presumably will be able to load via internet?