I reset IE's settings and added the sites that were giving me trouble as "Trusted sites." That did fix one site, but not the other . However, I removed the "s" from the http in the address field for that site, and that fixed the issue and the page filled out normally.
As far as the page not filling out at all, I think it worked itself out. But it looks like these issues are IE/Microsoft issues and not McAfee.
But I ran an A/V scan - the normal one, not quick - and even though a few thousand files were checked after more than half an hour, it was still at 1%. I know it takes a long time but it should be up to 15 or 20% by then. So I canceled it and tried the Quick scan. Within a second I got a red "issue" warning. I tried to scan again but at the top of the window it said NaN and couldn't run any scan, or even see what it picked up (I doubted that it did because the first partial scan didn't find anything). I ran the MVT and it came out fine, nothing wrong.
So I called tech support and they had me reboot, and that knocked it back into place. Red warning was gone. They said on the regular scan it might stay at 1% the whole time so I'll have to try it again (I did a quick scan while I was on the phone with them and it came up clean.)
Since I still have the old interface from last week, I asked why it went from new to old to see what he'd say, and he said that once you get the new interface it should stay. I said this is the third time I went from old to new since December. He didn't have an answer but said if it happens again to call again.
It should remain , As mine is the same Version/Build with the only difference being that my suite is LiveSafe.
Please let us know it you are reverted back again.
All the Best