Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 5

Auto Renewal Refund

Jump to solution

Hello,

I can't contact the Support via phone number 1-866-622-3911. I've tried to call from the Czech Republic. I need the annual fee refund as I'm not going to use the service any more (I haven't downloaded) and I haven't stopped the annual renewals on time. I have created an online request and now I need your assistence.

Reference number: 2838842098

Please, do not tell me to call another numbers or try a chat... I've read through the community posts on this topic and I don't want to waste my time on any impasses. PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY, PRIVATELY, to process this issue!

Thank you very much!

Filip
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Auto Renewal Refund

Jump to solution

hi @FilipH 

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, as per your request we have processed the refund and you will receive the refund in 7-14  business days depending on your bank's policy.

Thanks

Bharani S

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

Hello @FilipH 

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The number that you have mentioned is for users who want to contact from USA or Canada. Since you are from Czech Republic, please contact our Support by dialing the below number,

239 000 505

Let us know if you are able to reach them and your query is addressed.

If you still have issues, please let us know so that we can contact you privately and help you further.

Regards,
Madhan M

Highlighted
Level 7
Message 3 of 5

Jump to solution

Hello Madhan,

thank you for your reply. Unfortunatelly, this new number, local for the Czech Republic, does not work either. When I call the number I enter an IVR where I'm instructed to press a digit for issues including refunds and after that the system drops down and connection breaks.

Please, give me either a different number or an e-mail. I really want to be through this as fast as possible.

Thank you!

Filip

Highlighted
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution

Hello @FilipH 

Due to nature of this incident, we will help resolve the issue privately.

I've sent you a private Message. Please check and respond to the message.

Regards,
Madhan M

Highlighted

Jump to solution

hi @FilipH 

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, as per your request we have processed the refund and you will receive the refund in 7-14  business days depending on your bank's policy.

Thanks

Bharani S

View solution in original post

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community