cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
strangetribe
Level 7

Account limit reached

I'm having some issues regarding my account. Currently I have Security suite in stalled on my wifes laptop only but my account states I have reached my limit on users (currently at 6). I have recently upgraded my pc and had experienced some difficulty so had to reinstall windows and Mcafee numerous times.

I did not manually uninstall Mcafee as I formatted my HDD with every new windows installation.

How can I now "uninstall" the said users on my account so that I can reinstall it on my PC?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Ian

0 Kudos
3 Replies
exbrit
Level 21

Re: Account limit reached

As long as you aren't exceeding the number of licences allowed you should be OK but of course the account doesn't know when you uninstall from one machine and then try for another so it may be necessary to speak with Customer Service to get it sorted.

Click McAfee Support at top of this page > Home and Home Office Support > Customer Service.   There you should have the option to either speak by phone or chat online, both are free although with the phone some long distance charges may apply depending on where you are.  Email isn't recommended as it takes forever.  They are only open Monday to Friday in the UK.

0 Kudos
strangetribe
Level 7

Hi

Thank you for the quick reply. Looks like i'll have to wait until monday

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Wont it let you install?

0 Kudos