McAfee Total Protection | Windows 10 Pro
Thanks for your help - IM
1) McAfee wants to block my 1 page personal web
How to stop the notification that my web page is suspect?
2) Why doesn't my McAfee home page look like this instead of the boring green classic look?
Web Advisor ratings are based on a variety of attributes that provide the best indication of a website reputation over time.
These attributes include suspicious downloads, browser businesses, number of emails sent by the site, links to other sites, and pop-ups.
If you are the site owner, use the following steps to dispute a Siteadvisor / Trusted Rating:
1.Go to www.trustedsource.org/en/feedback/url. Click Create account.
2. Open validation email and click the link to activate the account. Log in to TrustedSource.org.
3. Select Feedback and select Check Single URL. Select McAfee Siteadvisor from the drop-down menu. Enter the address of your website.
4. Click Check URL. If desired, select up to three categories for the site. If desired, write any info on the Alternate Comment field.
5. Click Submit URL for review. You will receive a ticket ID for your account.
II. Update your McAfee