cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need help?

Jump to solution

Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum. There are many things I do not know. Can someone help me? Thanks a lot.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: need help?

Jump to solution

@hoangdanh844

Welcome to the McAfee forums.  Please visit our FAQ page for more details.  

Regards
Siva

3 Replies

Jump to solution

@hoangdanh844

Welcome to the McAfee forums.  Please visit our FAQ page for more details.  

Regards
Siva

Jump to solution

Thanks, @hoangdanh844, However earlier today I spent 2 hours at the FAQ's & could NOT find an even Close enough answer to my question.

Respectfully,

Barry

PS: Also, the other user who told me what to click onto to get my post answered in the correct and not inappropriate place baffled me! I have no idea after hours how he or she came up with the proper post Link. I looked into headings/products for a couple of hours today. Wow.

Barry

Highlighted

Jump to solution

5C2E4941-3B99-4FA4-B906-2362EC473DAD.jpeg

Go to the appropriate item, such as consumer. Then choose the type of device you have from the list, ie. mobile products or some other device you are having problems with. Then click POST and a dialog box will magically appear. In the upper box, type in the Mcafee product you are having problems with. It can be an app on your phone like Safe Connect or Mobile Security. If a PC, Mcafee Internet Security or another product  

In the bigger box with B I above, describe your problem, specify your device and OS system, latest update or not. If you have any links or attachments, use the link button above this dialog box or attachment symbol below. When finished, click POST. Your question will appear as latest posts in the forum along with your Sufi name and Avatar you chose in settings when you first created an account. Within a day or sooner, a moderator will reply to you via email. Check you Subscriptions and Notifications in Settings that you have allowed this. I hope this was helpful.

Get Started in the Community
Welcome to the community. Here are 5 ways to ask questions, share helpful tips, and discover solutions.

• Search for answers.
  • Pick a forum and ask a question.
  • Be verbose.
  • Help others and share solutions.
  • Leave a kudos for helpful posts.
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community