cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Proxy request to another proxy

Hello!

We are facing a situation where we need to submit some requests to another proxy. We browse frequently a website that blacklists the origin IP address based on some threshold.

The blacklist time is low and would not be a problem if we would be talking about one or two users. Our entire company needs to have access to that page. For that, we bought Luminatti service to rotate the origin ip addresses when browsing this specific website.

To get the Luminatti working, I need to pass some parameters on the request, as I put below in a curl equivalent. I already created a rule to match the url I need to be proxied.

curl --proxy PROXYADDRESS:$PORT --proxy-user $USERNAME-session-$SESSION:$PASSWORD "http://lumtest.com/myip.json"

That said, I ask: is there a way to achieve that? There are 4 or 5 URLs to be proxied to this solution. I imagine that I would need to get the called URL as a variable to put it into the "curl" commando inside the Web Gateway.

Thanks in advance.

Get Started in the Community
Welcome to the community. Here are 5 ways to ask questions, share helpful tips, and discover solutions.

• Search for answers.
  • Pick a forum and ask a question.
  • Be verbose.
  • Help others and share solutions.
  • Leave a kudos for helpful posts.
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community