Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reliable Contributor Nielsb
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 7

Community search engine bug

Jump to solution

Hi I found a bug in the community search engine it replace antivirus with antivirals

Search bug.PNG

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Administrator tiffany
Administrator
Message 7 of 7

Re: Community search engine bug

Jump to solution

@Nielsb ,

These terms should be recognized in our search term library. If you see the did you mean, please know all applicable results will still display. Again, thank you for your feedback. It is always appreciated. 

@tiffany 

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
6 Replies
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 7

Jump to solution

and another bug:

search bug.PNG

Reliable Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Jump to solution

Search bug number 3:

search bug3.PNG

Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Jump to solution

And a again a search engine bug:

Search engine bug.PNG

geomg
Level 8
Message 5 of 7

Jump to solution

Seeing this thread does not aid my comfort zone around here.

It's been 5 years or so since I was active around here and I return due to a message received from the company and so I am poking around and I run into this and think to myself that this company says thank you for participating --- the Community Manager's message --- but the reality seems to be the company could give a horse's butt about this community.

Search engine bugs and a week has gone by and no company response?

What sort of message is that telling the Community and the Net World as a whole?

I see the OP has some sort of "Reliable" showing under the avatar, but even the reliable folks around here are ignored.

And just below I see I am going to again be asked about fire hydrants and now I think about what my little furry dog friends do to fire hydrants and then think that the company seems to be doing the same thing to this fine Community Member that is only trying to help the company and this Community.

Administrator tiffany
Administrator
Message 6 of 7

Jump to solution

Hi @Nielsb,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for the opportunity to correct this. This will be updated to ensure that these terms are not captured as part of spellchecker. I'll update this thread soon with a confirmation.

In the meantime, I want to confirm that keywords will always query the community or specific forum where you perform the search and display results based on available content and filters set. 

If you have any other feedback or concerns, please use this forum to share or you may send me a message directly @tiffany Again, I appreciate your feedback, your membership, and your active participation and help in the ePO and ENS communities. 

Sincerely,

@tiffany 

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
Highlighted
Administrator tiffany
Administrator
Message 7 of 7

Jump to solution

@Nielsb ,

These terms should be recognized in our search term library. If you see the did you mean, please know all applicable results will still display. Again, thank you for your feedback. It is always appreciated. 

@tiffany 

Was my reply helpful?

Get Started in the Community
Welcome to the community. Here are 5 ways to ask questions, share helpful tips, and discover solutions.

• Search for answers.
  • Pick a forum and ask a question.
  • Be verbose.
  • Help others and share solutions.
  • Leave a kudos for helpful posts.
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community