cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
db2000
Level 7

ePo Failed Upgrade from 5.3.1 to 5.9

Took a vm snapshot, tried the upgrade which failed, so I've reverted back to the snapshot.  SQL server is separate box, found several orion log errors regarding extensions so I changed the values back to the pre-upgrade values in the orionextensions table.  Several errors regarding some other extensions so I removed them from the extensions folder epo/server/extensions/installed which stopped those errors.  Still getting a blank white page with "An unexpected error occurred while trying to handle your request.".  I've tried the config URI\URL and get the same blank white page with text.  In the logs the only error I see is regarding:

[execute-sql] WARN: Warning! The maximum key length is 900 bytes. The index 'U_Key_Extension' has maximum length of 1536 bytes. For some combination of large values, the insert/update operation will fail.

[execute-sql] WARN: Caution: Changing any part of an object name could break scripts and stored procedures.

[execute-sql] WARN: RENAMING CONSTRAINT PK__OrionSna__3214EC0637EF7625 FROM [dbo].[OrionSnapshot]:[Id] TO PK_OrionSnapshot

[echo] Finding if mssqlexpress database is in use

ERROR: Missing required parameter: dr.db.mssqlexpress in OrionServerProperties

Based on input dr.db.mssqlexpress, output (${enable}) is true

[echo] it is mssqlexpress(true/false): true

2018-01-11 09:04:25,372 ERROR [http-nio-8444-exec-3] server.OrionLoginModule  - Failed login attempt due runtime exception

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Bean factory is shut down

With the failed login attempt I tried changing the services log on from localsystem to a domain user, which didn't fix the issue.

I've cleared (put into a different folder) the orion and stderr logs, restarted the services, and attached the clean logs.

0 Kudos