cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

McAfee Knowledge Center Content Subscription stopped working Feb 27, 2018

Jump to solution

Hello all, when you subcribe to a Mcafee KB it will notifiy you if there are changes.

The last email I recieved was Feb 27, 2018.

I checked with a few others and they also have not recieved any subscription emails.

Have you been getting "McAfee Knowledge Center Content Subscription" email updates ?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: McAfee Knowledge Center Content Subscription stopped working Feb 27, 2018

Jump to solution
Well, silly me Smiley Happy. When I went to my support page I found subscription notification were set to be turned off. I guess I turned it off by accident ?
2 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution
I checked with another customer who signed up recently and he is getting notifications .. still checking who gets them and who does not ?

Jump to solution
Well, silly me Smiley Happy. When I went to my support page I found subscription notification were set to be turned off. I guess I turned it off by accident ?
McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new McAfee ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.