cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
epository
Level 10

Where Can I get the GTIOffline.zip - I need to update GTI for Application Control

Jump to solution

I find references to it in the documenation, but I cant find it anywhere.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bdubya
Level 8

Re: Where Can I get the GTIOffline.zip - I need to update GTI for Application Control

Jump to solution

A couple of places...Assuming App\Change Control's OfflineGTITool.zip

In ePO under Software\Software Manager ... Checked In Software or Software Not Checked In ... Licensed ... McAfee Application Control x.x (or Change Control) ... then scroll down the components (bottom) pane

(although I don't see it under version 6.2, but is under 6.1/7.0)

or

Sign in to McAfee Product Downloads (Download My Products Login | McAfee Downloads​) with your Application\Change Control grant number and drill down through the Application Control tree (don't see it under Change Control)  - McAfee Application Control...McAfee Application Control 7.0 ... Other

HTH

0 Kudos
4 Replies
catdaddy
Level 20

Re: Where Can I get the GTIOffline.zip - I need to update GTI for Application Control

Jump to solution

Hopefully one with more knowledge of Corporate products picks up this thread, and adds to the discussion. Quite possibly this FAQ could assist McAfee KnowledgeBase - How to verify that GTI File Reputation is installed correctly and that endpoi...

Cliff

Consumer Products

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

Moved this to Application and Change Control as a better spot for it.

---

Peter

0 Kudos
bdubya
Level 8

Jump to solution

A couple of places...Assuming App\Change Control's OfflineGTITool.zip

In ePO under Software\Software Manager ... Checked In Software or Software Not Checked In ... Licensed ... McAfee Application Control x.x (or Change Control) ... then scroll down the components (bottom) pane

(although I don't see it under version 6.2, but is under 6.1/7.0)

or

Sign in to McAfee Product Downloads (Download My Products Login | McAfee Downloads​) with your Application\Change Control grant number and drill down through the Application Control tree (don't see it under Change Control)  - McAfee Application Control...McAfee Application Control 7.0 ... Other

HTH

0 Kudos
epository
Level 10

Jump to solution

Update:  Pulled down the tool, set the environment variable, made sure Java was the right version.....cant get it to run.

It wants to dump to .zip file, but errors out saying the .zip doesn't exist.

So I created a .zip and then the tool errors out saying the .zip file already exists.

0 Kudos