cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jnees
Level 7

Uploaded content exceeded the maximum size allowed ( installing Solidcore on EPO 5.0.0 Build 1160)

Jump to solution

I am trying to install the Solidcore extension on our EPO 5 server. When i try to install the extension it gives me an error message that "Uploaded content exceeded the maximum size allowed". The version of solidcore i am trying to install is 6.1 (610-662_win). Does anyone have experience with this issue?

I have tried to locate documentation for installing this version of solidcore on EPO 5 and can only find documentation for EPO 4.5 and 4.6.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sbansal1
Level 8

Re: Uploaded content exceeded the maximum size allowed ( installing Solidcore on EPO 5.0.0 Build 1160)

Jump to solution

There is a 6.1.1 version distributed as part of Early Access Program only to limited SE & Customer base. The 6.1.1 is ePO 5.0 compatible.

You can send your request describing the business purpose et al. to this DL: DL App Control Early Release <AppControlEarlyRelease@mcafee.com>

0 Kudos
6 Replies
sbansal1
Level 8

Re: Uploaded content exceeded the maximum size allowed ( installing Solidcore on EPO 5.0.0 Build 1160)

Jump to solution

The zip you are trying to install belongs to endpoint package (> 100 MB); the ePO extension package is rather smaller insize (~15 MB).

0 Kudos
sbansal1
Level 8

Jump to solution

The filename for the extn packge file is 'Solidcore_6.1.1.zip'.

0 Kudos
jnees
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks for the reply Saurabh! When i log into my product downloads i don't see Solidcore_6.1.1.zip as an available file. I only see 6.1.0 as an option. When i tried installing 6.1.0 it says it is not compatible with my version of EPO. Since 6.1.1 isn't in my products page is there somewhere else i can go to get that? Or, should i call McAfee and let them know it isn't in my products download page?

0 Kudos
jnees
Level 7

Jump to solution

After calling support i learned that there is not a 6.1.1 version at this time. I have to uninstall EPO5.0 and install EPO 4.6. Solidcore is not compatible with EPO 5.0 at this time.

0 Kudos
sbansal1
Level 8

Jump to solution

There is a 6.1.1 version distributed as part of Early Access Program only to limited SE & Customer base. The 6.1.1 is ePO 5.0 compatible.

You can send your request describing the business purpose et al. to this DL: DL App Control Early Release <AppControlEarlyRelease@mcafee.com>

0 Kudos
jnees
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you Saurabh! Im surprised the McAfee support rep didn't direct me to do this. I have sent an email to the address you supplied and asked for a copy of the 6.1.1.

0 Kudos