We are recently seeing this message "Failed to connect to the McAfee Solidifier services : service is not running.
1. Can you let us know the reason for this services not running?
2. Is there any way to fix it? currently version running is 220.127.116.11
3. Can we get the list of all the machines which has this issue through a ePO report with any query?
1. Without data we cant tell you why your service doesnt run.
- Please open a case with support. Collect a gatherinfo.
- Two At admin command prompt run "Scsrvc -d" if your service is not running.
2. You could try the latest 8.0.2 build and see if issue still happens
McAfee SupportBenjamin EllisWas my reply helpful?If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
Download the new ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) Support Center Extension which simplifies ePO management and provides support resources directly in the console. Learn more about ePO Support Center
2821 Mission College Blvd.
Santa Clara, CA 95054 USA
Consumer Support | Enterprise Support | McAfee.com
Legal | Privacy | Copyright © 2019 McAfee, LLC