I our site we are using the Windows 2008 R2 and Windows 7
We are using the epo 4.6 and we start deploy the solidcore agent to the client stations, After the deployment of solidcore our system not responding properly.
Even i can't check mcafee services also. How to rectify this.
Pls provide some solution for this.
Thanks in advance,
Moved to Business > ePO for faster support
On second thoughts, best in Application and Change Control (Solidcore) so have moved it there.
just some questions about your deployment.
- which mode is used for Solidcore Agent?? Observation Mode?
- if Observation Mode is used, are there any events?
- check the solidcore log files directly on your endpoint.
- If you disable solidcore agent is the problem removed or not?
- Are there any other security products installed on the system which have memory protection features?
- Which version of solidcore Agent are you using?
- Which extension is used in EPO?
not responding properly... can you provide some more information what this means?
What means you cannot check the McAfee services?
Download the new ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) Support Center Extension which simplifies ePO management and provides support resources directly in the console. Learn more about ePO Support Center
2821 Mission College Blvd.
Santa Clara, CA 95054 USA
Consumer Support | Enterprise Support | McAfee.com
Legal | Privacy | Copyright © 2019 McAfee, LLC