Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Taimoor
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 9

Solidcore Query

Hi,

I have a question related to Solidcore not blocking installation of a new product on a solidified Windows machine.

I do not want to share the details on Support Community as it may contain sensitive project information.

I am unable to find the Link for creating a Private ticket for support from McAfee. Please share the link for creating a Private ticket or e-mail address of support team, who can support for my query.

Kindly share this urgently.

Thanks.

8 Replies
Pravas
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 9

Re: Solidcore Query

Hi Taimoor,

As we do not have much details to work with. Please raise a support request by using support portal.

Please refer the attachment for steps.

Thanks

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Taimoor
Level 7
Message 3 of 9

Thanks for your quick reply.

I have tried to register and login to Support website, but it continues to say Password is wrong/Account does not exist.

I tried to reset password, but no use.

Can you share e-mail address of McAfee tech. support so I can communicate via e-mails, please.

Regards.

Taimoor
Level 7
Message 4 of 9

Hi.

I am unable to login to support portal. It says account already exists, but it does not work when I try to reset password.

Can you kindly give me e-mail address for support team so I can share my query with them.

Kindly treat this as Urgent.

Thanks. 

Saif_f
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 5 of 9

Hi @Taimoor 

Thank you for posting in community forum. Technical Support team would need a SR to assist. If you are facing challenges to raise a SR using Service portal, you can contact support via call to seek immediate assistance. Kindly use the below link for contact details.

https://www.mcafee.com/en-us/consumer-corporate/contact-us.html

Kind Regards,

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and give a Kudo, together we can help other members.

Taimoor
Level 7
Message 6 of 9

Hello.

I am based in UAE. I have tried to call the UAE contact number given on your website, multiple times. However, nobody receives the call here.

This is the number given on your website: +971 (4) 391-5460

Please advise if there is another operational helpline for UAE.

Thank You.

Saif_f
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 7 of 9

Hi @Taimoor 

Thanks for your response. That does not look like a valid number for technical support team and neither do I see that number on the below site. Could you please use the below link and use one of the toll free numbers provided to reach support team.

https://www.mcafee.com/en-us/consumer-corporate/contact-us.html

Kind Regards,

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and give a Kudo, together we can help other members.

Taimoor
Level 7
Message 8 of 9

Hello Saif, 

The number is taken from the same website link shared by you. Please see attached Fig. 1.

Other than that, there is no helpline number given for Middle East or UAE, Enterprise support. See Fig. 2.

If you have the toll-free number for UAE or Middle East, please share the number directly.

Thanks.

Taimoor
Level 7
Message 9 of 9

Can someone kindly respond for my query above.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community