The license for application control & change control o EPO Server differs from the license which we checked on the Windows/Solaris server trough sadmin license list command.
This we noticed when we tried to manually install solidcore & try to give it license from EPO but its giving message that its wrong License. So after few trials we login to other server where we have installed solidcore already from EPO & copied the license from tat server & added to the problematic server & it has accepted that License.
So my query is how the license of Application/Change control in EPO is different from the license showing in the server through sadmin license list
But if the product is installled through EPO it should show the same license which EPO have for Solidcore..
Could you please explain a bit as I am not able to clearly understand the concept of license for solidcore