Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UK
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

Solidcore Applications Listing Query

I am interested in running a  query to get a list of all the applications installed on  a managed system  and the exact path of the file.  When  I run the query I get a report that has  "Path" and  "File Path" columns. What is the difference? These columns  seems to be populated by

Path --  Solidcore File Status on Systems----> Path property

File Path --   Policy Discovery Individual Requests --->  File Path

Why is there is no "Path" property under  "Solidcore Applications" properties?

How can  I get the application path from Solidcore query?  Is  there another way to get that information?

3 Replies
yaz
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 4

Re: Solidcore Applications Listing Query

Hi @UK 

Thanks for reaching out to community. 

Can you share steps on how your are trying to run this query?

Some kind of screenshots will help us so that we reproduce internally and share next course of action. 

UK
Level 7
Message 3 of 4

See the attached  a snap of the query I run and the results.

I filtered with  "McAfee Agent" in the Application and  was looking to find the binary path of the  installed agent. (for e.g. on my machine it is C:\Program Files\McAfee\Agent\cmdagent.exe)

I got a lot of information but not the binary/application full path.   Is it possible to get this information in ePO/App Control?  How can  I go about getting this information for all of my installed applications within ePO using "Queries".

UK
Level 7
Message 4 of 4

Also, what is the difference between   "Path" and  "File Path"?

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community