Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
kblowe
Level 8
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 2

Not yet fetched

Eventhough I have pull inventory client task for a client it is displaying "Not yet Fetched" under the "Inventory Fetch Status" when you look here Menu Application Control> Inventory> By Systems.I even tried Actions Fetch and the "Inventory Fetch Status" column doesn't change.

My inventory fetches have been running fine for a year now and I noticed the status changes from stating "Successful" to Not yet Fetched" when I upgraded McAfee DLP endpoint software. Do I need to uninstall and reinstall Application Control?  Running Solidcore 8.0.0.855. I tried upgrading to 8.0.0.950 but that didn't change my fetch status. Help!

1 Reply
McAfee Employee SaiVishnu
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Not yet fetched

Hello @kblowe,

We have fixed the pull inventory issue in later versions : the current version which is launched recently is 8.2.1.407 Update 5. We have fixed 3-4 issues related to pull inventory.
You can try installing the version and check on the same.
Hope this will help you.

Was my reply helpful?
If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! l Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Thanks and regards,
Vishnu G
McAfee Technical Support
More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community