cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#McAfee LiveSafe Mobile #True Key app question

Jump to solution

Greetings,

I hope this is the proper place to ask or post my question. I've been sick lately & after 2 hours this was all I could figure out on where to post. And since up top it reads: Application and Change Control, I hope I can ask about an app here. So on the Smartphones McAfee app the True Key part I've been having a lot of problems with True Key in SETTINGS-Security-Lock Preferences-"Auto Sign Out" says 7 Days with a Blue Arrow, when tapped, states: When do you want to be signed out? Immediately, then 15 minutes, then 30 minutes, then 1 hour, 2 hours, and lastly 7 Days. I chose "7 Days". However, I NEVER stay "signed in" for "7 Days". I'm lucky if I stay signed in to True Key on my Android phone for just 1 Day! Usually, much less time than one day do I stay signed in to True Key on the phone app. When I email McAfee Support or even call the Mobile Dept. Support telephone number, for about 5 months now I can't get an answer to the question of "if I pick "stay signed in for 7 Days" It NEVER works properly. Does anybody know why I can't stay signed in for the "7 Days" in the True Key app?

Respectfully,

Barry

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee BEllis
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: #McAfee LiveSafe Mobile #True Key app question

Jump to solution

I apologize for the generic response. But this product that you talk about is consumer.

Please post your questions here:

https://community.mcafee.com/t5/True-Key/bd-p/truekey

McAfee Support

Benjamin Ellis

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

1 Reply
McAfee Employee BEllis
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: #McAfee LiveSafe Mobile #True Key app question

Jump to solution

I apologize for the generic response. But this product that you talk about is consumer.

Please post your questions here:

https://community.mcafee.com/t5/True-Key/bd-p/truekey

McAfee Support

Benjamin Ellis

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community