cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vfcw
Level 7

Looking for Useful Solidcore admin documents (Stand Alone).

Does anyone know where I can download some useful Solidcore (standalone) documents? Im not having any help with my GOLD support, they keep sending me to the ePO download page. Useless without ePO... HELP PLEASE...

0 Kudos
5 Replies
sivet
Level 7

Re: Looking for Useful Solidcore admin documents (Stand Alone).

Hello Sherman,

Standalone documents are available only on our download site, from next release onwards these documents will get available under product Documentation link as well. However I have uploaded these documents on our FTP server CustFTP2.nai.com.

You can download the documents using below mentioned direct links

ftp://custftp2.nai.com/outgoing/Solidcore/6.0.0/Docs/McAfee_AC_6.0_documents_EndPoint.zip
and  ftp://custftp2.nai.com/outgoing/Solidcore/6.0.0/Docs/McAfee_CC_6.0_documents_EndPoint.zip

or 

The best way to connect to this location is to do a manual FTP from the command prompt:

CSmiley Embarassed ftp custftp2.nai.com
        Username: anonymous
        Password: McAee

>bin

> get  /outgoing/Solidcore/6.0.0/Docs/McAfee_AC_6.0_documents_EndPoint.zip
> get  /outgoing/Solidcore/6.0.0/Docs/McAfee_CC_6.0_documents_EndPoint.zip

Please NOTE :
1. Files deposited in this location will be automatically removed after 14 days.
2. You will only be able to access this location by specifying the complete path as provided.
3. You will not be able to list the content of this directory for security reasons, you will however be able to downlaod  (using the ‘get filename’ command). For usage of the ‘ftp’ command, Please see your manual or press '?' when using ftp.

0 Kudos
vfcw
Level 7

Where can I locate STAND ALONE documents on setting " Rules/ Polices" ?

0 Kudos
sivet
Level 7

Please refer to Product guide (MFE_SO_ALL_PG_AC_6.0.0.pdf ) from Page 26 onwards, this guide lists which rule/feature can help in which type of scenarios and to get further help for detailed info like how to apply that specifc rule using CLI  you can refer to corresponding detail in Command line reference guide (MFE_SO_ALL_RG_CLI_AC_6.0.0.pdf).

0 Kudos
vfcw
Level 7

Sivet

Im having issues with FTP, do you have an alternative process?  I really need these documents ASAP ..

0 Kudos
sivet
Level 7