cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
easy1ndian
Level 11

Log Management

Does McAfee offer any product that can do log collection/archive from windows, routers, switches, firewalls and establish correlation of these logs like RSA arcSight? I heard that McAfee is removing Active Directory and DB audits from SolidCore products. Is that true? isn't it crippiling the product?

Thanks

1ndian

0 Kudos
7 Replies
cgrim
Level 13

Re: Log Management

Moving to the Application Control group.

0 Kudos
McAfee Employee

I can't answer the question about log collection since I am more familar with Solidcore product line.

Active Directory Change Tracking have not been offer to new customer prior to McAfee/Solidcore merger. I wouldn't say this will take anything away from Analytics. Majority of Solidcore customers did not purchase AD module to meet any compliance.

DB Audit will still be available through Analytics. We will introduce DB Audit capability into ePO later this year. My understanding is the current DB Audit in Analytics is still available.

Robert Ma

0 Kudos
CIPHENT.com
Level 11

Is there any plans to integrate network device management and database management to ePO?

- Amiya Bisoi

0 Kudos
McAfee Employee

Database auditing will be integrated into ePO by end of this year.

0 Kudos
CIPHENT.com
Level 11

What about network device management? Dropped..!!

- Amiya

0 Kudos
McAfee Employee

Network device will have a standalone console.

0 Kudos
easy1ndian
Level 11

isn't this a gap in McAfee's offerings? no network device security and monitoring, log correlation, log management and archival. And yes, you also need backup software

0 Kudos