Superhoop
Level 9

Initial Scan Staus is Corrupt

Initial Scan Status

Corrupt

Status

prodprops.Corrupt

Hello,

Installed Solidcore 5.0.2 in 320 XP sp3 machines.

30 of them are reporting in with the above status.

I have tried to run the initial scan again but still get the same message.

What else can i try ?

Regards
Superhoop

0 Kudos
4 Replies
vyasra
Level 9

Re: Initial Scan Staus is Corrupt

1) Put those machine in disable mode. By running client task "SC: Disable"  from ePO, reboot is required to put the solidcore in disable mode on those machines.

2) Create a client task on ePO to run command "SC:Run Commands" on those 30 hosts.

In Run Command task, input following command in Run Commands text area: "clean x:\". Where X is System Drive. For e.g. "clean c:\" where c: is a system drive.

3) Once the above client task is sucessful on all the hosts. Create a new client task "SC:Initial Scan to create whitelist ".

Thanks,

Rakesh Vyas

Superhoop
Level 9

Hi Rakesh,

Please can you tell me what this does as I am working on live ATMs :-)

Regards
Superhoop

0 Kudos
vyasra
Level 9

Using clean command we are removing the corrupted inventory that exisits on the system due to earlier faliure. After that we are solidifying the system to create the inventory on the system.

Thanks,

Rakesh Vyas

0 Kudos
aus_mick
Level 10

​,

Thanks for the post, this is very useful to know. I'm frustrated that the documentation around `sadmin clean VOLUME`` command seems to have been removed from the Application Control 6.2 Product Guide (standalone) and the Application Control 6.2 CLI Guide so I was not aware of its availability.

Thanks,

Mick

0 Kudos