I plan on deploying SolidCore for workstations in a work group environment (stand alone DVD). I am using MDT2010 and incorporating SolidCore installed on the OS, then captuing the image.
Is sysprep allowed to run with Solid Core enabled?
So before we are captuing the image I am trying to determine how to create the "white-list" of approved applications to be installed at a later date.
There are a few issues that we are running into with SolidCore.
1. Creating a pre-determined list of approved applications
- So I use the "sadmin auth -a -c "checksum value of the applications""
If I add the -u will this application install and be allowed as an updater?
- Second option was to build the "white-list" using the command above and then use the export file to later on script to import the file
- I found the file which is not properly documented which is located in the c:\windows\system32\filename
When I imported the file with the "white-list" that I mentioned above, none of the applications were listed via the "sadmin auth -l"
- is there a way to edit the import file to create a "white-list of applications since there is "AlwaysAuthList = " section.