cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After changing status to Update Mode never come back to active mode

Hello

I have a strange situation on WIN NT PCs with Solidcore Version 5.1.2. After I put them in Update Mode, I got these error message "ERROR 4666492: MSG-NOT-FOUND" and after this, it is not possible to end the update mode or to use other commands. Now my pcs are all in update mode and I can't change it. I have 10 WIN NT PCs with the same error, but different hardware.

Any ideas?

Thanks

MARVIN

0 Kudos
7 Replies
neelima
Level 12

Re: After changing status to Update Mode never come back to active mode

Marvin,

Did you upgrade the builds recently?

This may happens when Solidcore service and driver versions are out of sync.

Please check the versions and if they are same, next step would be to file a support case.

0 Kudos

Hi Neelima

I didn't upgrade the builds recently. Only on the ePO Server to Solidcore extension 6.2.0.195, but we had the problem before. How can I check if the versions are the same before I open a support case?

Thanks

MARVIN

0 Kudos
neelima
Level 12

Marvin,

If you have not upgraded App control client on endpoint recently, then I suggest filing a support issue.

The version check would be for MAC's binaries in the installation path on the endpoint facing the issue.

0 Kudos
dfo
Level 7

Was this already put into our support que?

0 Kudos

Not yet. I would like to use the MER Tool to send you the logfiles, but the current MER Tool isn't working with WIN NT. It's a PC in our production, so I is not available every time to do tests and create MER-File.

0 Kudos
dfo
Level 7

While the MER tool is preferred i guess you should use the gatherinfo batch on winnt (MER will also collect gatherinfo but if mer does not work we have at least all the application control data without agent data)

0 Kudos

Ok, I will do it an than create a support case.

Thanks

0 Kudos