cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aveirah
Level 7

anti-theft and web console problem

Jump to solution

I really messed this anti-theft thing up.

at first it was installed as a trial version.

after my laptoped blocked a couple of times I deleted my Laptop from my mcafee account thinking it would stop the "system lock due to the disabled timer expired"

But now a monty later it blocked again.

i dont remember setting up the user password.

i can't access server token password because as I mentioned I removed my laptop from my mcafee account.

Please tell me there is a way out of this,a default password or a way to register  my laptop again.

I cannot contact mcafee chat service from my ipad or call them (I am deaf).

sorry for any mistakes english is not my first language.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: anti-theft and web console problem

Jump to solution

Peter,

Aveirah sent a PM stating that he contacted his  native McAfee Support whom unlocked his computer...!

Tier 2.5 Technician
0 Kudos
11 Replies
exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

I have emailed support to post in this thread, please wait for them to answer you, thank you.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hello avairah,

I have sent you a PM Kindly respond to it in order to Proceed further.

Regards

Tier 2.5 Technician
0 Kudos
jazz5566
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have SAME this problem too.Headache.

Service center pls unlock for me right now.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

jazz5566,

From your statement I assume that your Computer is locked and you are unable to log in to windows. The quick and easy way to unlock your PC is to call Tech Support. It is linked under the useful links at the top of this page.

aveirah,

It would be more helpful if you could send the photograph of the locked screen through a Private Message.

Regards

Tier 2.5 Technician
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Aveirah,

Kindly respond to the Private Message that i've sent you so that we can make a move..!

Regards

Tier 2.5 Technician
0 Kudos
chancas
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have the same problem here. Can you tell me how you did it to solve your problem?

0 Kudos
vkaslak
Level 8

Jump to solution

same problem i have and i called tech support they sent me mail yesterday and now nothing happened my computer useless for 2 days because of this demo program... this problem makes me crazy please somebody help me...

0 Kudos
federalland
Level 9

Jump to solution

Its been 2 weeks already and I can't open my laptop web console says I dont have any device. I am soo mad why do they have to take away my device from my account???   Do I have to subscribe and pay first before i can unlock my laptop? please help anyone?

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

federalland wrote:

Its been 2 weeks already and I can't open my laptop web console says I dont have any device. I am soo mad why do they have to take away my device from my account???   Do I have to subscribe and pay first before i can unlock my laptop? please help anyone?

Please cotninue with your oeiginal thread https://community.mcafee.com/message/304234#304234

0 Kudos