Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lr00
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 11 of 27

Re: Re: Unenroll Anti-Theft Service

Apologies for the delay and thanks for getting back to me. I am working most of the week so a time would be hard to say just yet - what will the work consist of exactly?

Many thanks

Reliable Contributor selvan
Reliable Contributor
Message 12 of 27

Re: Re: Re: Unenroll Anti-Theft Service

The work generally consists of two phases. Validation and Removal of Service.

If your PC has all the necessary components for proper functioning of this service then both the phases will be complete sooner.

vinod_r2
Level 11
Message 13 of 27

Re: Unenroll Anti-Theft Service

Support has been attempting to contact you for over a month without sucesss - we will be closing the followup from our end if there is no response from your end in the next 5 days.. Please PM or or with the contact details to reach you back.. do not post on the public space

lr00
Level 7
Message 14 of 27

Hi

unfortunately it wont won't let me PM any of you as it says you must be friends or follow me..

SIncere apologies again for being unable to reach me and my poor response.

WOuld of it be possible to explain the process in just a little more detail? I do not feel entirely comfortable opening up my  laptop, im sure you understand!

many thanks

Luke

Reliable Contributor exbrit
Reliable Contributor
Message 15 of 27

You may have to refresh the page but I think I just fixed that in the AdminCP, try again.

---

Peter

Reliable Contributor
Message 16 of 27

the board mechanisms have changed, you now have to both follow each other in order to see the message button....I think....however, as things seems never to function as they should in this community, don't take my word for this, ask the boss.

vinod_r2
Level 11
Message 17 of 27

please follow /trust or befriend or or and then Message the details phone number/contact info etc.... we tried emailing you on the @gmail address you used to signup on the forums but still no response-- please respond to support email or PM us directly with contact information to take this forward

Highlighted
vinod_r2
Level 11
Message 18 of 27

Support team is closing the Service Request for lack of response- Kindly reach out to TechSupport by navigating to service.mcafee.com for any assistance you might require. Please have proof of purchase and any error codes/details handy when/if you reach support.

lr00
Level 7
Message 19 of 27

I sent a message to Chinthanai Selvan on 24th May of which I am still awaiting a response....

Reliable Contributor
Message 20 of 27

Any developments on this thread?

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community