cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mr.vangit
Level 7

My ultrabook was blocked by Intel Anti-Theft. Need help to unlock Anti-Theft

I run my own computer repair shop, and I should of course have thought about this before dismantling the computer, but I didn't, so here we are.

I don't have any e-mail and password to unlock.

please help me this problem

I am getting the following message:

Intel (R) Anti-Theft Tecnology system lock due to: Platform Attack Detected.

Time Left to enter Password: 298 Second

Server Based Revorery

Platform ID: 0000e9aa

Intel Anti-Theft Tecnology service provider Id: 5000

unlocklaptop.jpg

0 Kudos
5 Replies
catdaddy
Level 20

Re: My ultrabook was blocked by Intel Anti-Theft. Need help to unlock Anti-Theft

I would suggest that you contact Technical Support, as it advises to do in your Screenshot. Quite possibly one of our Tier 2.5 Technicians whom patrol the Community, may pick up this thread and add to the discussion.

Regards,

Cliff\CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer

Re: My ultrabook was blocked by Intel Anti-Theft. Need help to unlock Anti-Theft

Hi

Please note that McAfee Anti-theft is EOS (means there is no Support since March 2015). Getting Support through this Forum is very limited. To start with, answer the questions below

1. Are you the original owner of this device?

2. What are the changes that you made to the Hardware?

NOTE: I have changed your username to "mr.vangit" due to privacy concerns - Logout and Login back (with new username) to gain access to the Community.

Tier 2.5 Technician
mr.vangit
Level 7

I'm the first person bought this laptop. I bought in America and It's in Viet Nam now. My laptop run out of battery cmos and I replaced and it's like this. I look forward to getting surpport from everyone so that I can open it and continue using it. In my laptop has a lot of important documents.

Thanks in advanced.

0 Kudos

I have sent you a Private Message. Please respond to proceed further.

Tier 2.5 Technician
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Marking this as 'Assumed Answered'

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos