cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My VAIO T Series ultrabook was blocked by Intel Anti-Theft. Need help to unlock Anti-Theft

I am getting Intel (R) AT supported system lock due to: Platform Attack Detected. Please help me.

My platform ID is 0000C658

What other information do I need to provide?

18 Replies
Reliable Contributor catdaddy
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 19

Re: My VAIO T Series ultrabook was blocked by Intel Anti-Theft. Need help to unlock Anti-Theft

Please provide a (Screenshot) as it will help the Technician/Engineer immensely. Please see the following example.

All the Best,

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
Highlighted

Re: My VAIO T Series ultrabook was blocked by Intel Anti-Theft. Need help to unlock Anti-Theft

Here, I have attached captures of the issue.

IMG_20170118_170808.jpg

IMG_20170118_170831.jpg

Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 19

Thank you   I will attempt to contact the Technician on your behalf.

I might add, Selvan may indeed need to ask you the following questions before proceeding...See this thread please;

​  Could you kindly assist this user?

Hope this was helpful...

Thanks,

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer

Thank you.

Sure, let me know ​ what you need.

Hey guys ​ and ​,

Any update?

My manager asks me daily about the update, I would appreciate it if it will be possible for you guys to provide me the with the update.

Thank you.

Reliable Contributor
Message 7 of 19

I have brought it up as a 'Topic of Discussion' on this upcoming Conference Call on Monday. During the interim,hopefully the Technician will be available to add to the discussion. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer

Thank you for the prompt reply and update.

Really appreciated.

Reliable Contributor
Message 9 of 19

You are quite welcome We are momentarily about to have our weekly Conference Call.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
Reliable Contributor selvan
Reliable Contributor
Message 10 of 19

Shahzaib Khan wrote:

Hey guys catdaddy and selvan,

Any update?

Hello Shahzaib

Please answer the security questions below to proceed further

Question 1 :  What year did you graduate from high school?

Answer:

Question 2 :  What was the first name of your childhood best friend?

Answer: