Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
muhlis
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

My Asus laptop locked by Anti-Theft. I need help to unlock Anti-Theft

Hello

My laptop locked by Intel Anti-Theft. I removed and reinsert again BIOS battery because laptop was freezing and witing while starting. Afterwards laptop started attached screen showed. I searched forums but there is no solution for it.

I have only below Recovery key when I enter the 2- Server Token Password section

Recovery Id: ARE6KPPLT4FJH6G3YMF64U6YEY

Before I didn't install any Mcafee Anti-Theft software. So I don't know any password for both sections.

Platform ID : 00009887

Is it possible to recover password with Recovery ID?

2 Replies
Reliable Contributor catdaddy
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: My Asus laptop locked by Anti-Theft. I need help to unlock Anti-Theft

​,

It would be best for you to contact Technical Support, as Anti-Theft is no longer supported. I apologize as we cannot assist here either on the Forum.  https://service.mcafee.com/webcenter/portal/cp/home/contact

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
Moderator selvan
Message 3 of 3

Re: My Asus laptop locked by Anti-Theft. I need help to unlock Anti-Theft

Hello,

Support doesn't have any solution either. The AT Service was EOS (End of Support) 2 years ago and your best bet is to contact your system manufacturer to replace the Motherboard.

>> Marking "Assumed Answered"

McAfee Support Mobile App Available
With the new McAfee Support Mobile App you’ll be able to update, close, and view service requests on your mobile device. The app will also notify you when one of our technical support engineers update a service request. Download the Android version from Google Play and the iOS version from the Apple App Store today!