Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reliable Contributor exbrit
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 11 of 14

Re: When will we have GMail support?

3 years ago they were much less responsive to suggestions as I know only too well, hence the introduction of that section, which is monitored regularly.

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 11/12/11 4:05:11 EST PM
Reliable Contributor Peacekeeper
Reliable Contributor
Message 12 of 14

and on that 3rd PC you are having install issues on call Tech support they will assist you.

Link in the useful links tab above.

Reliable Contributor Peacekeeper
Reliable Contributor
Message 13 of 14

As Peter says make a suggestion re this in ideas they are read by those who do have the say what to add as features.  The 2012 beta is nearly out so it may not make it this go but who knows if there is an interest there in the ideas section they will follow it up.

Highlighted
okv
Level 11
Message 14 of 14

"@okv, I have no experience with other protection suites for home use. I could careless about what they offer and what they don't. I have McAfee, which I pay for every year. Google added SSL some years ago. In that time, no attempt has been made to update the program to support Google's webmail. My only alternative has been to sign up for Boxbe which does connect with and filter out unapproved email. And Boxbe is FREE. Why pay for a full protection suite if I can't make use of all it's features?

Did corporate review your comment before posting? It really looks bad to be posting as a response to a customer. I wouldn't do that to my IT customers. You never know what a home user may be using in a corporate environment. And if the customer is an IT decision maker, you could have just cost your company a major contract for ePO or any other McAfee product. To me, this reads that unless another company offers such support, we never will."

robfwtx,

McAfee Anti-Spam is one of the best products in it's segment. In addition to very decent engine we have high level client support and wide set of features. We are the only product I know in our niche who provides web mail filtering of any kind.

Adding of SSL support is one of the features in our working list and we do hear to our forum requests.

Regards,

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community