Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reliable Contributor Peacekeeper
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 31 of 34

Re: Spam question

His comments as below

. So is windows live mail supported it appears so but no toolbar or AS folder.

As below, Windows Mail is supported.  Windows Live Mail is NOT. There is no plugin for Windows Live Mail, hence no toolbar and no auto-created AS folder.  Tagging should still work.  You can of course create a folder manually and while I’m not familiar with Live Mail, you can set up a rule in most email clients to redirect any emails that have been tagged as SPAM.

2. the poster mentioned checked his filtered webmail settings and in filtered webmail he has heaps of emails. he asks
In Antispam in filtered webmail how does 1 remove 200 emails in 1 swoop the deletion method describes the way to do 1 at a time.

You cannot delete them all at once.  This is by design, to prevent people from inadvertently deleting emails they might actually want – the design is intended so you look at each one before deleting it.  I’d suggest – after cleaning up these emails – removing the webmail configuration, and then create a rule on his email client as above.

gola
Level 7
Message 32 of 34

A good point about inadvertently deleting emails. Thanks again.

Highlighted
Lang
Level 7
Message 33 of 34

MacFee pure junk a ripoff i have to unstall and install every 4 days.

@Lang

McAfee Anti-Spam is works for a while after reinstallation.  Please contact our Technical Support they may have escalate to higher tier.

Regards,
Siva

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community