cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Spam filter DOES NOT WORK

After a couple of so called McAfee  Tier 2 Team support sessions where they messed up my complety PC settings, by clicking on every button like a bunch of BRAINDEAD children, my spam issue remains..

I will flag this so called support team as complete NONSENSE.
they have no idea what they do, the follow up is so bad that I gave this organisation one more change to try to fix it... otherwise i am going to claim my money back, and put the OH SO mighty Mcaffee as a bunch of crap ! and will go elsewhere...
I am busy since 12 december 2019 to fix this, and Mcafee should shame itself...
All the spam mails are getting true, 
All the settings are ok.. The software does not work.. I spend eveyday 30 minutes sorting spam....

6 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Spam filter DOES NOT WORK

Will see if a mod can assist. Really I use Anti Spam in Thunderbird and it rarely catches anything. Though my spam load is low. Please post your service job number McAfee gave you for the last T2 assistance so the mods can assist you asap.

Also what email client.

Highlighted
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 7

Hello @Louisonthemove 

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will definitely help you with this. 

I've sent you a private message. Please check and respond.

Regards,
Madhan M

Highlighted

Hi Madhan,

Since I don't do private dating here is the story !

You guys are already busy since 2 months trying to find something and mess my entire PC, I won't let you guys in anymore.

You can't do a thing from there, and all the logs collected are going to the so called development team, and their respond is ZERO !
The only thing you guys are saying is "we'll give you a full refund" just to shut me the f*ck up, Well that's NOT gonna happen, Fix my problem !

And if these so called DEVELOPERS can't do that, Kick them out and hire real programmers !!!!
I am holding logs and recordings of all those dumb S*IT you guys are doing...

Highlighted

Mcafee is really one big joke !

The support is the WORST there is, and they never read, or reply to your email !

I am trying to find a way to get my money back...

Highlighted

Emails are not how support chases issues posts here and calls best way to go though you tried those so hopefully your post stirs the pot a bit. Good luck

Highlighted

your spamfilter DOES NOT WORK !

Just say yes to that !!!!

I am going elsewhere !

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community